Eveneer is a range of sliced, reconstructed real wood veneers made from rotary peeled timber. The process involves the timber being colour enhanced, reformed to a square log and then re-sliced into veneer sheets of even colour and pattern, resulting in a product that’s free from the splits, knots, holes and discolouration found in conventional timber veneers.
Eveneer is manufactured from poplar grown in agricultural plantations and sustained yield forests. The veneer is suitable for use in wall or ceiling panelling, cabinets, joinery, furniture and doors.
In line with using best practice when it comes to sourcing sustainable and environmentally friendly products, Eveneer has a selected range of FSC-certified veneers.
Standard panel sizes and substrates:
Panel size varies depending on veneer type, however will generally fall into one of the below sizes
2400 x 1200
Varies dependant on Substrate
Eveneer Alpikord is a range of reconstructed timber veneers, factory finished with high quality 2 pack polyurethane complete with UV inhibitors, laid onto a high pressure laminate back. The result is a sheet of wood that’s large in size (3050 x 1300mm or 2500 x 1250mm), prefinished, and ready for application. Eveneer Alpikord unites the beauty of real wood with the versatility of HPL laminate. Eveneer Alpikord reduces the working, polishing and laying times associated with traditional timber resulting in savings of time, labour and costs.
- FSC certified and E0
- Manufactured exclusively with wood from agricultural plantations and sustainable forests.
- Already finished, ready for application and protected with a peel-off sheet.
- Can be applied the same way as HPL laminate
- Postformable with a minimum bending radius of 20mm
- On request can be supplied with IMO MED (for marine furnishings) or EN 13501-1-2002 Class B-S1.d0 Certificates